Administrator | Cape Town, South Africa | Ref: IWM202201-10
Proactive and efficient Execution of The Administration Duties
- Completing forms for client’s risk and investments applications, submitting and processing the aforementioned instructions such as but not limited to New Business, Switches, Redemptions, Debit order changes and general servicing client requests.
- Handling queries on clients’ portfolios.
- Obtaining statements and tax certificates from various Product Providers.
- Preparation of meeting files.
- Email /Phone clients and various Product Providers on a regular basis.
- Calling and emailing various Product Providers / Assurance Companies to obtain information.
- Problem solving.
- Manage and take responsibility for tasks.
- Email client’s (using X-Plan and Outlook).
- Always confirm address on XPlan if emailing from Outlook.
- Constant interaction with all Financial Planners.
- Multi-Tasking as various duties need immediate attention – cope well under immense pressure.
- Provide cover at Reception (operate switchboard).
- Emptying of post-meeting files timeously.
- Particular attention must be paid to submissions, as the various cut off times must be observed and kept.
- Emptying of the client files must be finalized within 24-hours of meeting with the Clients.
- Emptying of no-show/missed meeting client files.
- Co-ordination of functions if required.
- Estates; winding up of Estates, preparation of Estate Pack, constant follow ups with various parties, assisting attorneys as well as regular updates to Clients/Beneficiaries on IWM Books.
- XPlan Updating and maintaining of Client Static Details on XPlan.
- Saving of documents in correct Client Folders on S/Drive.
Key performance measures
1. Professional Growth/Development
- Personal professional milestones are achieved as per training provided
- Administrator takes responsibility for checking own work
- Consistent high quality of work. Thorough preparation
- Accountability; Taking ownership of tasks.
- Updating Administration Manager on issues as soon as they arise. Actively participating in resolving problems from start to end, by ensuring the affected Client’s needs are met.
2. Meet all deadlines timeously, zero tolerance for overdue tasks
3. All work is completed accurately with attention to detail within a reasonable time
- Execute tasks with a high degree of accuracy
4. Client Servicing
- Keeping Clients happy.
- Financial Planner is kept fully updated and regularly updated on all developments/updates regarding clients.
- Proactive in dealing with queries & efficient Client Servicing i.e. go extra mile to resolve queries.
5. Standard Business Process
- Adhering to IWM Standard Processes per the Standard Business Practice, at all times.
- Receipt of Client documents and related information for all areas of responsibility. Proper record keeping to be adhered to.
Scheduled regular meetings with Administration Manager to be adhered to. Administrator to be proactive in addressing possible issues, while keeping the Manager updated at all times.
- Follow reasonable requests from Managers. Should request differ from action taken, this is to be discussed with the Manager.
- Financial Planners
- Managers ( Administration Manager, Business Manager, Paraplanning Manager)
- Product Providers
Qualifications and Experience
- Broad knowledge on financial services and Client Services
- Experience in Financial Planning preferable
- IT skills
Special skills/ competencies
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong decision making skills
- Passion for Client Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment while still being able to self-initiate and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high ability to build trusted relationships internally and externally with clients
- Superior organizational and time management skills while juggling multiple priorities
- Professional image
- Thorough knowledge of applicable policies and procedures including X Plan
- Expert knowledge of product providers policies and procedures
- Tenacious and resilient
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Independent and creative problem solver
- Initiative – ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Excellent administrative and research skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a preference for working in a structured, planned manner
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Timeous Client complaint resolution
- Demonstration of efficient and pro-active skills
- Motivation, organisation, accountability
- Excellent telephonic communication skills
- I.T. skills; above average Computer literacy, MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Deadline driven
- Use of Initiative
- Taking total ownership of work tasked to completion
- Promoting the Values and Team ethos while embracing the IWM culture
- Willingness to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Be able to work under little supervision – Full training will be provided on tasks
Remuneration package: R 15 000.00
- Salary Package Offered Up to R299,999.99
- Name Hailey
- Surname Allen
- Company Name Corvest Corporation
- Phone Number 0671456350
- Alternative Number 0215690780
- Email Address email@example.com
- Registered Entity Type PTY Limited
- Sector Financial
- Vacancy Title Administrator | Cape Town, South Africa | Ref: IWM202201-10
- Vacancy Reference IWM202201-10
- Employment Equity EE/AA